Mini Picassos Parties
Terms & Conditions
1. All parties must be paid for in advance to Mini Picassos Ltd. We require a £100 security deposit payment when making your booking, this secures your chosen date a time. We require full payment for your party atleast one week before you party.
2. We do have a limited refuse collection at Mini Picassos, but we are able to dispose of rubbish if required.
3. Children should wear appropriate clothing, we can get messy so old clothes should be worn. We provide aprons but paint does tend to get everywhere!
4. Mini Picassos is not responsible for any damage/paint etc caused to clothing.
5. Children should behave kindly to one another and avoid boisterous behaviour.
6. You will have 30 minutes prior to your party to hang any decorations / set up your party and a further 30mins after the end time of your party to gather your items and ask your guests to leave. Often we have parties back to back and need time to prepare for the next one.
7. Mini Picassos Ltd reserves the right to cancel a booking at anytime.
8. Party payments are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend your party, please email us as soon as possible to postpone/ reschedule.
Covid - 19 and your booking
Should you need to postpone your party due to covid related reasons, please let us know as soon as you can. We will be able to arrange rescheduling your Party.
All class attendees are required to follow the current regulations, from Monday 13th December it is now mandatory for adults to wear masks indoors (unless exempt), please do wear a mask when in our facility and when dropping and picking up children.
Staff will be taking daily lateral flow tests, hand sanitiser and washing facilities are available in our studios. We will also keep the room well-ventilated during the party.
If you have any queries get in touch, email@example.com
Director of Mini Picassos Ltd
Updated: December 2021