School Holiday Workshops
Terms & Conditions
1. All classes/courses/workshops must be paid for in advance to Mini Picassos Ltd.
2. Any refunds will only be issued with 14 days notice prior to the start of the workshop. Refunds will incur a 7% fee of the total paid plus £10 admin charge. Credit notes can be issued but only with 72 hours prior warning to cancel.
3. Non-attendance without prior warning will result in no refund or credit note.
4. Any changes you wish to make, changing the day your child attends for example, can only be made with 72hours notice. These changes may incur an admin fee of £10.
5. Any sessions cancelled due to the fault of Mini Picassos Ltd will be refunded.
6. Children should wear appropriate clothing, we can get messy so old clothes should be worn. We provide aprons but paint does tend to get everywhere!
7. Nut- Free packed lunches should be brought to the holiday workshops.
8. Any allergies should be pointed out to a member of staff as we often provide juice, biscuits & snacks.
9. Children should behave kindly to one another and avoid boisterous behaviour.
10. Children must be collected by an adult at the end of the class/course/workshop. Please check the times and be on time.
11. Parents/carers must complete a registration form for each child prior to the workshop, leaving a contact number and medical information.
12. All work created by the child must be taken home on day of workshop, as we have very little storage space.
Director of Mini Picassos Ltd